Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold is a serious problem that can cause damage to your home or business. If you suspect mold, it's important to have a professional inspect your property as soon as possible. Mold can cause structural damage, as well as health problems for you and your family.
Mold loves moisture and warm temperatures, and can cause serious damage to your home or office if left unchecked. If you suspect mold damage, it's important to act quickly to prevent further damage and health problems. Our team at SERVPRO West Chester PA can help keep your home or office mold-free.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (610) 692-8884
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of West Chester for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of West Chester has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- West Goshen
- West Chester
- East Goshen
- West Bradford
- East Bradford
- Hershey Mill